We are expanding our team at NW Fitness Group/nPower Nutrition and are looking for qualified, motivated applicants who share our passion for health and fitness. Check out the jobs below and see if you’re a good fit!
DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
Looking for an experienced, skilled and motivated Digital Marketing Manager to create, manage and implement the digital marketing strategy for NW Fitness Group and nPower Nutrition.
The ideal candidate will have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from the concept stages to execution. We are looking for a candidate who is a health and fitness enthusiast, with experience in the sports nutrition industry or related field. The ideal candidate must be able to commute to Temecula, CA when necessary.
The Digital Marketing Manager will work with the ownership group and support teams (graphic artists, videographers, programmers) to develop and execute the company digital marketing strategy.
• Plan and execute all online, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, PPC and display advertising campaigns
• Create, manage and implement multi-platform marketing calendar (Daily/Weekly/Monthly)
• Manage social media channels and implement social media strategy
• Measure and report performance metrics of digital marketing campaigns
• Brainstorm new and creative strategies
• Assist in planning marketing budget (Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly)
• Help with revenue generation by using market research, pricing, product marketing, advertising and public relations
• BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
• 3+ years digital marketing experience in sports nutrition or similar health and fitness-related field
• Experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Strong knowledge of website and social media analytics/insight tools
• Experience in setting up and optimizing Google, Facebook and Instagram ad campaigns
• Must be able to manage multiple projects and campaigns at once
Qualified applicants email a cover letter and resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the subject Digital Marketing Manager Opening.
Seeking a talented, motivated Videographer to join our digital and marketing team. The ideal candidate must be passionate about working out, have experience in the health and fitness industry and a solid understanding of exercises and training techniques. The candidate should be located near the Temecula, CA area.
• Shoot, edit and upload video content for NicoleWilkins.com and all brand social media channels for NW Fitness Group, Inc and nPower Nutrition
• Export and optimize video for viewing on the web and social media
• Assist in managing video content schedule for all platforms
• Ensure that videos are on-brand
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team environment
• Self motivated, with the ability to manage and execute assigned projects on a set schedule
• Flexibility to switch gears when needed and priorities change
Qualified applicants email us at email@example.com. Please use the subject Videographer Opening and provide links to a few relevant samples of your work.