Nicole Wilkins

After photos

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

wagner4418
    Participant

Hi Team –

First of all, thank you for a fantastic challenge. This is the first Nicole Wilkins challenge I’ve done and I’m hooked. You make it easy for rookies, and perfect for seasoned veterans in the kitchen and the gym. An amazing balance that has me wanting more! Can’t wait for the next challenge in a few weeks!

I had a clarification question about After photos…in the FAQ, it says the hashtag for after photos will be sent out on June 30, however, the challenge “ends” on June 28. Can you please confirm when the After Photo hashtag will be provided? I have a wedding to go to the evening of 6/28 and was hoping to have my pictures done before that night.

Thanks for your help!
    DM

Amy Lang
    Amy Lang
    Participant

Great question, I asked this too and looking forward to hearing an answer. The 30th seems odd….

Naomi

Hello ladies- sorry for the confusion. The hashtag email with instructions on how and when to upload photos will be sent out to all challenge participants on Saturday, June 30th.

Good luck!

wagner4418
    Participant

Hi Naomi, thank you for the response. It’s a bit confusing and misleading considering the challenge officially ends on the 28th. Is there any harm in providing the hashtag and after instructions on before the 30th for those of us who may not be able to take/upload after photos before the deadline? It’s obviously an advantage for those who can continue following the challenge plan past the 40 day mark of June 28, but I think it would be wonderful to provide instructions on the actual published end date of the challenge for those of us who want to complete the program for ourselves.

pvoyles
    Participant

Saturday is June 29th, Sunday is June 30th

Naomi

Hi Naomi, thank you for the response. It’s a bit confusing and misleading considering the challenge officially ends on the 28th. Is there any harm in providing the hashtag and after instructions on before the 30th for those of us who may not be able to take/upload after photos before the deadline? It’s obviously an advantage for those who can continue following the challenge plan past the 40 day mark of June 28, but I think it would be wonderful to provide instructions on the actual published end date of the challenge for those of us who want to complete the program for ourselves.

The last day of the workouts and meals are on Friday, June 28th, but that is not the same day as the photo submission dates. The email containing the hashtag and after photo submission instructions will go out to all challenge participants on Saturday, June 29th, at the same time as it always has been with all of the challenges. This is not my call, it is standard procedure for all challenges and fair to all participants.

wagner4418
    Participant

Thanks, Naomi! I appreciate the feedback. I hope my questions/clarifying statements didn’t come off poorly. This is my first challenge, so I’m not familiar with the standard procedure. Have a great one!

Naomi

No worries! There are a few things that need to be set up on the back end of the website in order for the photo and measurement forms to be ready for people to upload. Links have to be set up and tested, and probably a bunch of other technical stuff that I don’t know anything about or have any idea how it works lol!

Once everything is ready and working, a mass email is sent out to all participants at the same time letting everyone know what the hashtag is, as well as when the drop-dead time and date deadline is for uploading after photos and measurements. The link to the photo and measurement upload forms is also sent in that same email 😉

Good luck, and I hope you enjoyed the challenge! 😀

Amy Lang
    Amy Lang
    Participant

Thanks for clarification. So sometime Saturday the 29th? That’s do-able 🙂

aswords39
    Participant

I am going on vacation today, 6/28, so my after photos cannot be in the exact same location with the same lighting. Does this disqualify me from possibly winning? I, too, thought the after hashtag would be sent earlier.

Naomi

I am going on vacation today, 6/28, so my after photos cannot be in the exact same location with the same lighting. Does this disqualify me from possibly winning? I, too, thought the after hashtag would be sent earlier.

No, you will not be disqualified for taking after photos in a different location. There was no communication saying the hashtag would be sent out earlier, and in the Program Overview Calendar, it shows the dates of the after photo upload time period window (Sat., June 29 – Mon, Jul 1): https://176p3x1o5f5d19fpdxw83g5v-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/images/2019/04/40DAYSSC19_Calendar-02.jpg

The hashtag and instructions will be emailed out tomorrow, Saturday, June 29, as the calendar indicates.

aswords39
    Participant

Hi again. I see that the online form to upload the after pictures is now available, but I haven’t gotten an email with the hashtag. Has this been sent out yet?

Naomi

Hi again. I see that the online form to upload the after pictures is now available, but I haven’t gotten an email with the hashtag. Has this been sent out yet?

If you haven’t received an email, please email challenges@nicolewilkins.com so they can find out why you didn’t receive the email and help you out there. The email went out yesterday. Have you received other challenge-related emails? If you have, then it all comes from the same e-blast list and you should have received it. Check your SPAM folder to see if it may have gone there.

The hashtag is: #NWSHREDDED

But make sure you email challenges@nicolewlkins.com so that you get the email with instructions 😉

RACHEL
    RACHEL
    Participant

Thanks. I’ll email too. Haven’t received the email but also noticed after you said it that I haven’t received any challenge emails. Only the regular nw fitness related emails.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.