After Photos

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

kerryphelan
    Participant

Hi, I have to go out of the country for work tomorrow and won’t have internet access until I get back on July 13. Is there anyway I can upload my photos and measurements tomorrow the 26th. This info is mainly for me. I didn’t write down my before measurements for comparison. I’d like to have those, but cannot find them in my account. My account will expire on July 9, and I assume my access to my challenge information will too. I’m strongly considering becoming a full member, but won’t until at least July 13.

Please advise; thank you

V/R, Kerry Phelan

Naomi

Hi, I have to go out of the country for work tomorrow and won’t have internet access until I get back on July 13. Is there anyway I can upload my photos and measurements tomorrow the 26th. This info is mainly for me. I didn’t write down my before measurements for comparison. I’d like to have those, but cannot find them in my account. My account will expire on July 9, and I assume my access to my challenge information will too. I’m strongly considering becoming a full member, but won’t until at least July 13.

Please advise; thank you

V/R, Kerry Phelan

Hi Kerry-

I am sorry but we can’t open the upload time period for one challenge participant and not everyone else. As far as your before measurements go, you can get that information by emailing: challenges@nicolewilkins.com

Safe travels! 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Nicole Wilkins