Nicole Wilkins

After pictures and change in lighting

Home Forums 40 Day Build Challenge 2019 Forums After pictures and change in lighting

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Traci
    Traci
    Participant

I know we are supposed to take our pictures in the same lighting but it wasn’t possible due to daylight savings time change and bad weather. I took my before photos in the front hall with my front door open to allow natural light. It was rainy and overcast so I had to resort to artificial lights. I even had to move a lamp into the hallway in order to try to get it lit well. Is this going to be a problem? It really couldn’t be helped. It was REALLY dark today.

Naomi

I know we are supposed to take our pictures in the same lighting but it wasn’t possible due to daylight savings time change and bad weather. I took my before photos in the front hall with my front door open to allow natural light. It was rainy and overcast so I had to resort to artificial lights. I even had to move a lamp into the hallway in order to try to get it lit well. Is this going to be a problem? It really couldn’t be helped. It was REALLY dark today.

Hi Traci- the lighting difference shouldn’t be a problem. The only thing that would be a problem would be if the after photos are too dark to see your physique changes. Good luck! 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.