Nicole Wilkins

AFTER this challenge

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    lab1017
    lab1017
    Participant

Wondering what most challenge participants do once the challenge is completed?
    Maintain the meal plans depending on where each individual is at with their own goals ?
    And workouts – depending on goals- same ?

I do not want to feel “LOST” once completed. And hopefully will try another challenge in future. Since structure, consistency, and a solid plan is what I really needed to for self discipline and motivation.

Lisa

Naomi

Wondering what most challenge participants do once the challenge is completed?
    Maintain the meal plans depending on where each individual is at with their own goals ?
    And workouts – depending on goals- same ?

I do not want to feel “LOST” once completed. And hopefully will try another challenge in future. Since structure, consistency, and a solid plan is what I really needed to for self discipline and motivation.

Lisa

Hi Lisa- some people continue in the last phase until the next challenge starts, some people go back to phase 1 of the current challenge and do it all over again, others sign up for personal training with one of the trainers on the Nicole Wilkins Team and others may re-do a favorite past challenge.

It is totally up to you what you’d like to do and what works best for you based on your life and your goals 😉 Best of luck!

jessmzenger
    Participant

Can we please talk about reverse dieting after this challenge???! I did a show years ago and my coach didn’t give me a single piece of advice for the week after the show and I crashed hard…devolved into an eating disorder because my body rebounded so hard. I put on 10 pounds in 6 days. Needless to say, I needed guidance after the show. So, 6 years later and a much better relationship with food, I’m just concerned that there isn’t any information in this plan about tapering back into maintenance levels. I’m not a nutritionist, nor a PT, so I genuinely look to you Nicole and team for professional, educated guidance for coming out of this challenge in a deliberate and healthy way.

Naomi

Can we please talk about reverse dieting after this challenge???! I did a show years ago and my coach didn’t give me a single piece of advice for the week after the show and I crashed hard…devolved into an eating disorder because my body rebounded so hard. I put on 10 pounds in 6 days. Needless to say, I needed guidance after the show. So, 6 years later and a much better relationship with food, I’m just concerned that there isn’t any information in this plan about tapering back into maintenance levels. I’m not a nutritionist, nor a PT, so I genuinely look to you Nicole and team for professional, educated guidance for coming out of this challenge in a deliberate and healthy way.

Hey there! Absolutely, one of the best ways to reverse diet after completing one of these challenges is to go backwards with your nutrition and cardio. So you could go back to Phase 2 starting the week after the challenge ends, and do Phase 2 for 4-6 weeks, or as long as you’d like depending on what your goals are, then go back to Phase 1 for as long as you’d like based on what your goals are.

I hope this helps! 🙂

cstilwill
    Participant

What do you suggest to do for deload week before the build challenge

lab1017
    lab1017
    Participant

I went back to PHASE 2 Nutrition and Training . I am feeling a bit drained, so I am not expecting anything more than what I was able to do during PHASE 2 the first time around ( maybe even a little less ) Cardio is 4 days/week .
    I may even take more of a break toward end of this week before the next challenge starts. It really depends on your body and how you feel at this point. Personally, I want to go into the next program feeling good. I am listening to what my body is telling me and hope for the best.
    Good luck!! 🙂

lab1017
    lab1017
    Participant

I went back to PHASE 2 Nutrition and Training . I am feeling a bit drained, so I am not expecting anything more than what I was able to do during PHASE 2 the first time around ( maybe even a little less ) Cardio is 4 days/week .
    I may even take more of a break toward end of this week before the next challenge starts. It really depends on your body and how you feel at this point. Personally, I want to go into the next program feeling good. I am listening to what my body is telling me and hope for the best.
    Good luck!! 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.