Nicole Wilkins

Alternate exercise for burpees

Home Forums 40 Day Summer Shred Challenge 2021 Alternate exercise for burpees

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

cravenbl
    Participant

Hi Ladies

An alternate exercise for burpees.
    I dont.lamd them correctly and its killing my feet

TIA

Maureen
    Maureen

Hi Ladies

An alternate exercise for burpees.
    I dont.lamd them correctly and its killing my feet

TIA

How about a jump squat or some jump rope, or speed skaters, something like that. Burpees are tough. I wouldn’t quit because you can’t get the form down. Figure out where you are going wrong, slow it down and try your best to get it right. You can do hard things!!!

Linda Malave
    Linda Malave
    Participant

I really appreciate answering this question, it helps me also with the burprees.

cravenbl
    Participant

I’ve been trying to land burpees properly since I’ve started on my fitness journey. I can’t get my hips far enough forward to land on the flats of my feet. I will do something so that I am still moving and have my heart rate up. Thanks Maureen.

Maureen
    Maureen

I’ve been trying to land burpees properly since I’ve started on my fitness journey. I can’t get my hips far enough forward to land on the flats of my feet. I will do something so that I am still moving and have my heart rate up. Thanks Maureen.

Hi there,
    I still don’t really land on the flats of the my feet, I land on my toes and stand up. What helps is to maintain a hip width of your feet the entire time. for the jump out and the jump back in. You can also just do that first part of the burpee as well. Good luck.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.