Nicole Wilkins

Apple Pie Oatmeal Cookies – Whole Wheat flour

Home Forums 40 Day Build Challenge 2022 Apple Pie Oatmeal Cookies – Whole Wheat flour

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ange Inia
    Participant

Hi there, can you please check if this is the flour I am supposed to get for the cookies?

It’s hard to find here in New Zealand they all direct me to wheatmeal flour which I’m sure is not correct either.

Ange Inia
    Participant

I have one more question regarding these cookies. It requires 1 egg can you suggest a replacement ingredient as I don’t eat eggs

Naomi

Hi there, can you please check if this is the flour I am supposed to get for the cookies?

It’s hard to find here in New Zealand they all direct me to wheatmeal flour which I’m sure is not correct either.

That flour will work, yes 🙂 Any egg substitute will be fine. I am not sure what you have available to you where you are but any health food store should have “egg alternative” or “egg substitute.” I hope this helps!

Rebecca Recchia
    Participant

On the women’s meal plan 3A, weight training days Height over 5’6″, Over 150lbs the Meal 5/Post Workout Option 1 meal list:
    3 servings Apple Pie Oatmeal Cookies
    1 scoop nPower Nutrition Isolate

What are we supposed to mix the scoop of Isolate with?

Naomi

On the women’s meal plan 3A, weight training days Height over 5’6″, Over 150lbs the Meal 5/Post Workout Option 1 meal list:
    3 servings Apple Pie Oatmeal Cookies
    1 scoop nPower Nutrition Isolate

What are we supposed to mix the scoop of Isolate with?

Mix the nPower Whey Protein Isolate with water. You could mix it with crushed ice in a blender for a thicker shake if you’d like to.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.