Nicole Wilkins

C-section / Baby Skin

Home Forums 40 Day Buns & Guns Challenge 2021 C-section / Baby Skin

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Liana Bennett
    Liana Bennett
    Participant

Outside of surgery, is there really anything I can do to tighten my 4 babies; 1-c-sectioned belly?

Naomi

Outside of surgery, is there really anything I can do to tighten my 4 babies; 1-c-sectioned belly?

Just stay consistent with healthy nutrition and working out 🙂 Progress will come in time, you can’t rush it.

Crystal Yeager
    Participant

That greatly depends on your current age, age you had the kids and skin elasticity. And the c section scar improvement will depend on how well the cut was made, stitches given, and whether or not you have had multiple c sections. Healthy eating will rid you of the fat that’s in the tummy area but you’ll likely have excess skin that will have to removed with surgery. I’ve had a tummy tuck. It was 1000000% worth it.

Nicole McClue
    Nicole McClue
    Participant

You could look into laser treatments but it’s not permanent and in a few years you might need another treatment.

caroljanelong
    Participant

I have the same problem. Use a cream with retinol in it and massage the skin, do diastasis recti exercises they help. This is what was recommended to me keep on healthy food

Liana Bennett
    Liana Bennett
    Participant

Thank you!!!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.