Nicole Wilkins

Can’t sleep

Home Forums 35 Day BUILD Challenge Forums Can’t sleep

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

nancy demiranda
    Participant

Hi …I’m wondering why I couldn’t sleep one wink all night on the first day. I worked out in the late morning, took the multi vitamin, the performance complex, and protein, and followed the meal plan. Couldn’t shut down at night.

Naomi

Hi Nancy- Have you been working out regularly before you started this challenge? If not, it could just be that your body is adjusting to the energy from the workout. It was only the first night, so it is really hard to take that isolated case and give you a solid, identifiable reason. I don’t know what your sleep patterns are typically like, or if you have other things going on in your life that caused you to not get much sleep and is totally unrelated to the challenge. There could be so many factors.

We haven’t gotten many comments during the challenges of people not being able to sleep, and there could be so many individual contributing factors that can cause restless sleep that I don’t want to speculate.

I would say that if it continues, then you may want to get some blood work done and/or speak with your general practitioner about potential causes of sleep issues.

Good luck, and please keep us posted! 🙂

adalrymp
    adalrymp
    Participant

Nancy, so glad you posted this I had the same problem for the first two nights !

Amy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.