Nicole Wilkins

Carb amount

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Amanda Suurd
    Participant

Womens meal plan 2, meal 3; 1.5 English muffins. I think I’ve been calculating this wrong. I’m using one whole English muffin plus another half. The caloric total is 195, adding in 120 cals for a can of tuna and 50cal for 14g cheese and 50 cal 14g mayo… puts my meal at 415 but the breakdown shows that all meals (aside from #5) are 359 calories. Can someone help clarify this?

Maureen

Womens meal plan 2, meal 3; 1.5 English muffins. I think I’ve been calculating this wrong. I’m using one whole English muffin plus another half. The caloric total is 195, adding in 120 cals for a can of tuna and 50cal for 14g cheese and 50 cal 14g mayo… puts my meal at 415 but the breakdown shows that all meals (aside from #5) are 359 calories. Can someone help clarify this?

The totals are going to be close to the meals but may not be exact. If you are using my fitness pal or another tracker, you could be off a bit more just based on the brand you choose when you log. That can make a difference as well.

Amanda Suurd
    Participant

Ok thanks, I was going by the nutrition labels on the foods so I was wondering if maybe my English muffins were higher in cals than what I was supposed to be using, but I’ll just continue eating the higher amount no complaints there lol

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.