Cardio acceleration

Home Forums Training Cardio acceleration

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

jessieadams31913
    Participant

For the 60 day challenge…
    In phase 2 cardio, it talks about on day 5, combining weight workout and cardio with total body cardio acceleration. What does this mean?
    Thanks

Naomi

Hey there- the cardio acceleration workout in Phase 2 includes both cardio and weights. If you look at the exercises in the workout for that day, you should be able to see what is included. There is also a video that explains what the Upper Body Cardio Acceleration Workouts is: https://nicolewilkins.com/challenge/60-day-total-body-transformation-challenge-2019/?section=training-phase-2

Good luck with the challenge 🙂

chicken.tuna
    Participant

I am a member of the 60 day challenge, this is my first. I wanted to look at some videos for ideas in the gym to get the 4th workout in on my own and the site said I had to be a member. I did not join the monthly membership, but the 60 challenge which said we would have access to videos…is there something I doing wrong? or perhaps we do not have access..please advise..thanks very much!
    lamb chop

chicken.tuna
    Participant

hello again…also, how can I access the weekly video that Nicole has for us? I missed the video on Sunday and would like to watch or listen to while I am at home. If you could tell me how to access this that would be great too !!

Naomi

Hey there- you have access to all of the workout videos included in the challenge program, but to access the other videos on the website, you have to be a website member. The web site membership and the challenge are two separate things.

Are you referring to Nicole’s Q&A from Sunday? If so, you can access it by joining the Nicole Wilkins Facebook Community Page here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/NWFitCommunity/?epa=SEARCH_BOX

I hope this helps! 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Nicole Wilkins