Nicole Wilkins

Chocolate Protein- order

Home Forums Supplements Chocolate Protein- order

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    GADAMS206
    GADAMS206
    Participant

hi…
    I’m on a monthly auto shipment subscription for the Chocolate Protein powder thru Amazon. This month, I received an email stating that shipment is delayed due to lack of stock. This morning I received another email stating my order was canceled entirely due to zero stock.
    I am completely out of protein powder… when do you think it will be back in stocks?

Naomi

hi…
    I’m on a monthly auto shipment subscription for the Chocolate Protein powder thru Amazon. This month, I received an email stating that shipment is delayed due to lack of stock. This morning I received another email stating my order was canceled entirely due to zero stock.
    I am completely out of protein powder… when do you think it will be back in stocks?

Hey there- can you please email npowernutrition@nicolewilkins.com and someone can help you out there?

Thanks! 🙂

GADAMS206
    GADAMS206
    Participant

I tried emailing to the email you provided but states… email not found.

Naomi

I tried emailing to the email you provided but states… email not found.

Try emailing info@nicolewilkins.com

I wish I could help you, but I don’t have access to the inventory numbers or know what the reason is that they are out of stock, I’m so sorry. The info@nicolewilkins.com should get you in touch with the right person 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.