Nicole Wilkins

Complete PDF available to download?

Home Forums 10 Week Photo Shoot Ready Challenge 2019 Forums General Chat Complete PDF available to download?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

jessmzenger
    Participant

Hi Nicole and team,
    I really appreciate how you’ve laid out each piece of this plan as an individual file that we can download as we need (i.e. I’m not following the vegan meal plan, so I don’t need that file) but I was wondering if you have the whole packet available for download as well? I find myself saving several individual files, which tends to be difficult to find in my phone when I’m in the gym. I’d love to have the whole thing in one PDF (which I can edit in Adobe Acrobat to delete those pages I don’t need). Thanks for considering my request!

Naomi

Hi Nicole and team,
    I really appreciate how you’ve laid out each piece of this plan as an individual file that we can download as we need (i.e. I’m not following the vegan meal plan, so I don’t need that file) but I was wondering if you have the whole packet available for download as well? I find myself saving several individual files, which tends to be difficult to find in my phone when I’m in the gym. I’d love to have the whole thing in one PDF (which I can edit in Adobe Acrobat to delete those pages I don’t need). Thanks for considering my request!

We don’t have this available for you to download all in one packet, but you can email your request to: challenges@nicolewilkins.com and they can help you out there 🙂

katydb321
    Participant

I’d like to second this, I do end up saving each page on a file on my computer- but it’s a very time consuming project! I think many of us would appreciate a single pdf file to download for later use, maybe at the halfway or near the end of each challenge to catch revisions! A small way to add even more value to the challenges!

Naomi

I’d like to second this, I do end up saving each page on a file on my computer- but it’s a very time consuming project! I think many of us would appreciate a single pdf file to download for later use, maybe at the halfway or near the end of each challenge to catch revisions! A small way to add even more value to the challenges!

Hi Katy- with all of our challenges we’ve ever had, participants can email challenegs@nicolewilkins.com and request a zip file containing all of the PDFs. If you’d like to wait until Phase 2 or 3 to do this in order to make sure all the files are corrected, you can email a request for the program in its entirety at any point in time by emailing the challenge email.

Good luck with the challenge 🙂

chrissyew
    chrissyew
    Participant

Naomi, I emailed the challenge address above and got a reply saying the email account does not exist?

I see the error in the email address but I clicked the linked address in the above post so I don’t know how this has occurred.

Naomi

Naomi, I emailed the challenge address above and got a reply saying the email account does not exist?

I see the error in the email address but I clicked the linked address in the above post so I don’t know how this has occurred.

Sorry, there was a type-o in the email address I provided above. It is: challenges@nicolewilkins.com

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.