Nicole Wilkins

Cutting phase

Home Forums Training Cutting phase

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    anacristina7879
    anacristina7879
    Participant

Hi Naomi, As a figure competitor, I lost points in one of my competition because in the cutting phase I lost my glute roundness and I got 2nd place because of that In the process of losing fat I lose the shape, what will be your suggestion for the phase 3 as far as training? My butt is already getting flat 🙁

Naomi

Hi Ana- I can’t recommend anything other than to follow the workouts in the program. If you’d like to do personal training after the challenge is over, then I’d be happy to help you with your workouts and nutrition in order to reach your goals, but since you are doing the challenge, then all I can do is recommend you follow the challenge program.

If you’d like to do on-line personal training after the challenge, you can go ahead and fill out an on-line application form to get the ball rolling: https://nicolewilkins.com/training/

Naomi

Hi Ana- I can’t recommend anything other than to follow the workouts in the program. If you’d like to do personal training after the challenge is over, then I’d be happy to help you with your workouts and nutrition in order to reach your goals, but since you are doing the challenge, then all I can do is recommend you follow the challenge program.

If you’d like to do on-line personal training after the challenge, you can go ahead and fill out an on-line application form to get the ball rolling: https://nicolewilkins.com/training/

12yellowmeow
    Participant

I have low blood sugar, so I am always afraid of dropping crabs, how do I get past this?

Naomi

I have low blood sugar, so I am always afraid of dropping crabs, how do I get past this?

Hey there- if you have low blood sugar, you need to speak to your medical professional about your physical reactions to dropping carbs. You may not physically eb able to drop carbs because of low blood sugar issues. Definitely talk with your doctor before attempting to drop carbs on your own or experiment with this.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.