Nicole Wilkins

Daily calories are off

Home Forums 40 Day Build Challenge 2022 Daily calories are off

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lisa Moskaluk
    Participant

Hi,
    I just finished my meals for today. I am 5’3, so i am following Meal Plan 1a. When i tracked all my meals the total calories came out to 1650cal, instead of 1524cal – and I skipped 1/2 serving of carbs!!

Protein: 138g
    Carbs: 173g
    Fat: 38g

So, the proteins were a little over – and i think this has to do with the post workout option 2 yogurt. 8oz of yogurt with 1/2 scoop protein = 32.5g protein

My carbs would’ve been over had I eaten the 1/2 serving in my last meal.

I weighed everything exactly. Any idea why i was still over by about 125cal?

Maureen

Hi,
    I just finished my meals for today. I am 5’3, so i am following Meal Plan 1a. When i tracked all my meals the total calories came out to 1650cal, instead of 1524cal – and I skipped 1/2 serving of carbs!!

Protein: 138g
    Carbs: 173g
    Fat: 38g

So, the proteins were a little over – and i think this has to do with the post workout option 2 yogurt. 8oz of yogurt with 1/2 scoop protein = 32.5g protein

My carbs would’ve been over had I eaten the 1/2 serving in my last meal.

I weighed everything exactly. Any idea why i was still over by about 125cal?

It could be off because when you track and when I track we could select different brands or selections for food. They might differ from each other. I saw in a another thread Naomi said it was correct and the macros could be off 5-8g depending on every one of us choosing different options in MFP.

Lisa Moskaluk
    Participant

But I was over 125cal, which seems way more than the recommended daily intake. Should i just reduce the yogurt in my post workout meal? I think that would bring me down to the correct protein macros for the day.

Maureen

But I was over 125cal, which seems way more than the recommended daily intake. Should i just reduce the yogurt in my post workout meal? I think that would bring me down to the correct protein macros for the day.

I wouldn’t. I just follow the plan as is and I don’t log the food. Nicole has done that work for you guys.
    If you are concerned they are off, feel free to screen shot my fitness pal and send it to [email protected] and Nicole will take a look and see where something might be off.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.