Nicole Wilkins

Day 1 Week 1 Exercises

Home Forums 40 Day Build Challenge 2020 Day 1 Week 1 Exercises

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

aerinknight
    Participant

Hello,

I am looking at the At-Home Workout for Day 1 Week 1 and wanted to make sure I am completing the exercises in the correct order. For instance, on band assisted pullup and neutral grip pullup, do we alternate between these two exercises before moving on to the superset? Or, do we complete all sets and reps for each individual exercise before moving to the next?

Thanks!

Naomi

Hello,

I am looking at the At-Home Workout for Day 1 Week 1 and wanted to make sure I am completing the exercises in the correct order. For instance, on band assisted pullup and neutral grip pullup, do we alternate between these two exercises before moving on to the superset? Or, do we complete all sets and reps for each individual exercise before moving to the next?

Thanks!

Hey there- if it doesn’t say “Superset” or “Triset” or “Giantset” then you will just do straight sets. In the example you gave, it is not a superset, so you will do all 5 sets of the band-assisted pull-ups, then do 3 straight sets of the neutral grip pull-ups. I hope this helps, good luck with the challenge 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.