Nicole Wilkins

Discouraged

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Julia Confer
    Participant

Week 4! I have not lost one pound OR one inch. I’ve actually gained 1.5” in my thighs. I’m a naturally athletic build so I gain muscle quickly – I just want my fat to start shredding. Anyone else feeling discouraged?!

Rebecca Day
    Participant

Yes! I am in the same boat as you and feel the same way.

jlamothe0908
    jlamothe0908
    Participant

I feel the same way as well.

Karen Robins
    Karen Robins
    Participant

Have you taken pictures and compared. I’m thinking you might see some changes that way??I’ve not lost much on scale but I can see differences when I take pictures and look at them side by side. Hang in there!! These challenges do work.

Julia Confer
    Participant

I have taken photos and you can tell my legs have gotten bigger but that’s the only difference I can see. My clothes feel tighter and I just feel so blah about my body! Maybe I just signed up for the wrong challenge..

Rebecca Day
    Participant

I just posted the same thing a few days ago on FB. just like you, my thighs are bigger, my stomach is bloated all the time and my clothes arevery tight. I also feel blah about my body. It is not muscle I gained thats making my clothes tighter and I am following the program to the letter. Perhaps this doesn’t work for me either. I dont like the changes so far. I don’t like how I look or feel and I am very unhappy at my clothes fitting.

Melissa
    Participant

I’m planning to increase my weights the last few weeks, push hard and see where I end up. I’m losing a little & can see it when I wear my pants that have been hibernating for a year! I am confident that this final push will be great!

Julia Confer
    Participant

Rebecca- I am very bloated too!! I’ve also followed the program to a T. Haven’t even done any food swaps or anything. Super upsetting.

I’ve thought about maybe lowering my weights and doing higher reps for the next 2 weeks – see if that helps at all?

Karen
    Participant

Feeling same way. This plan is very close in calories that I already was following but much higher in carbs and fats than I was eating. Similar workout plan I was doing as well. I’m trying to trust the process but I know my body well and seem to be holding onto a LOT of fluid. Just puffy all over. I’m up 5 pounds and gained inches in waist, abdomen, hips and thighs, clothes are tighter. Following plan exactly, drinking a gallon of water everyday which I’ve always done. I wasn’t over or underweight before starting. So I question, is it because of my age of 57 that this combination of macros is not for me?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.