Nicole Wilkins

E-Book 40 Day Build Challenge

Home Forums 40 Day Build Challenge 2022 E-Book 40 Day Build Challenge

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Belia Cerda
    Participant

I am unable to download the revised ebook to my phone screen. I had the same issue with the 30 Day Summer Shred and was never able to get a workout in.

Someone please help!! Thank you.

Naomi

I am unable to download the revised ebook to my phone screen. I had the same issue with the 30 Day Summer Shred and was never able to get a workout in.

Someone please help!! Thank you.

Hi Bella- I am so sorry you are having trouble downloading the ebook. I am not a tech person but the best advice I can give is:
    – click on the ebook PDF
    – go up to your main computer bar at the top of your actual computer screen (not the web browser screen but your actual computer)
    – click “save as” and select PDF
    – save it to your desktop for now, then you can move the PDF file wherever you want to, such as in a folder for the challenge

If the above doesn’t work, then please email your issue to our tech support team at: [email protected] and someone who has more tech savvy knowledge can help you.

~ Naomi

Belia Cerda
    Participant

Hi Naomi. Thank you, but I want it on my phone Home Screen. That’s where I saved B&G. For some reason I was never able to download shred and now build.

Jane
    Participant

Hi Naomi!

I am having the same issue. I tried deleting cookies and all website data and starting fresh. From my mobile phone, clicking the pdf keeps taking me back to the nw.com home page.

It works fine from my laptop. So I tried choosing “Request Desktop Site” on safari on my phone but it’s still doing it. It didn’t do this with the original version, only the updated ebook (downloaded fine last weekend).

Naomi

Hi Naomi!

I am having the same issue. I tried deleting cookies and all website data and starting fresh. From my mobile phone, clicking the pdf keeps taking me back to the nw.com home page.

It works fine from my laptop. So I tried choosing “Request Desktop Site” on safari on my phone but it’s still doing it. It didn’t do this with the original version, only the updated ebook (downloaded fine last weekend).

Hi Jane-

Please see my response above, I am not a tech person and don’t know how to instruct further than the recommendation I made above. If you still unable to download then email [email protected] and someone who is more tech savvy than I can help you.

Thank you.

Belia Cerda
    Participant

Jane were you able to download to your phone Home Screen?

That’s exactly my problem. I was able to download the original but when changes were made I deleted the original and tried to replace it with a revised one. that didn’t work and I have not been able to download it to my phone Home Screen.

I really need it on my phone screen. Thank hat is more convenient for me to look at work out and meals.

Help!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.