Nicole Wilkins

Exchanges/Alcohol

Home Forums 40 Day Buns & Guns Challenge 2021 Exchanges/Alcohol

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

This is my first challenge, I’ve never counted calories/macros & my husband has always done all the cooking. I am now making and portioning my food for this program and am doing well. -I still don’t get how you could have the same meal several times a day or use the other # options that don’t match LP/FP, SC, F?… I could understand if they were the same portions & just different food choices but they are different….🤔 Also, I need help to figure out how to add/exchange alcohol in after the challenge?… Does it just come down to calories in calories out at that point?

Maureen
    Maureen

This is my first challenge, I’ve never counted calories/macros & my husband has always done all the cooking. I am now making and portioning my food for this program and am doing well. -I still don’t get how you could have the same meal several times a day or use the other # options that don’t match LP/FP, SC, F?… I could understand if they were the same portions & just different food choices but they are different….🤔 Also, I need help to figure out how to add/exchange alcohol in after the challenge?… Does it just come down to calories in calories out at that point?

Because the exchange list isn’t that cut and dry. Some foods might contain more of this or that. But when nicole creates a meal she breaks it down to make it easy for you to exchange things in and out. It’s not that clear cut.
    If you are going to work alcohol into a plan after this is over….You will need to take the calories from the alcohol and either take them from carbs or fat for the day. If you are not good with the whole macro thing, this can get super complicated. Have you every just looked at serving sizes of protein carbs and fats? That is a great place to start.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.