Nicole Wilkins

Exercises on ohone

Home Forums 60 Day Build & Burn Challenge 2023 General Chat Exercises on ohone

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sheila
    Participant

Question. I have the e- book on my phone. Is there a way to just have the gym workouts on there to view . Right now if I view exercise then go back it brings me to page one of book then I have to scroll all the way down .
    Looking for efficient way to view exercises while at gym. Any thoughts ?

Naomi

Question. I have the e- book on my phone. Is there a way to just have the gym workouts on there to view . Right now if I view exercise then go back it brings me to page one of book then I have to scroll all the way down .
    Looking for efficient way to view exercises while at gym. Any thoughts ?

There is not a way to only access the gym workouts that I am aware of, but there is a way to save your spot where you were. There is a thread in the Facebook community page on this topic and someone figured out how to do it, are you in the Facebook Nicole Wilkins Community page by chance?

Stephanie
    Participant

I have the pdf saved to my phone as well (Android), and I am able to click the video link, watch the video, then press back and it goes back to where I was in the ebook. I’m not sure if it matters on your phone where you’re opening the ebook initially. I have the pdf saved to my homescreen on my phone and I open it from there. I’m guessing if someone were to open the pdf from the website and then click on the links, their phone might have the pdf opened in a browser and when you click on a video link it’s like opening another page on the browser, and maybe clicking back makes the pdf refresh to the first page? Or maybe it’s an iPhone issue which I can’t offer any solutions.

Whittney Zumdahl
    Participant

I plan on taking a screenshot of the exercises and then I will have them in my photos. You can also create a photo album labeled “exercises” or something similar, and organize them there 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.