Nicole Wilkins

Facebook Hack

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    michelle gomez
    Participant

I haven’t been able to post or see posts or Facebook lives because my account got hacked 🙁
    Wishing everyone good luck on the 60 day build challenge. Its my favorite one.

I do have a question.
    I recently had covid for the 1st time. I tested negative the day before the challenge started. I went back to the gym and started the workouts but noticed i get extremely tired and winded quickly. The light weights feel extremely heavy. Anyone else with who had covid experience this? How long did it last?

Maureen

I haven’t been able to post or see posts or Facebook lives because my account got hacked 🙁
    Wishing everyone good luck on the 60 day build challenge. Its my favorite one.

I do have a question.
    I recently had covid for the 1st time. I tested negative the day before the challenge started. I went back to the gym and started the workouts but noticed i get extremely tired and winded quickly. The light weights feel extremely heavy. Anyone else with who had covid experience this? How long did it last?

I think it’s really dependent on the individual. Just trust your limits by what your body is telling you.

Leica
    Participant

Good morning, yes that is normal. I had Covid back in September and I had absolutely no energy, all I wanted to do was sleep. I felt sluggish. It lasted about 3 weeks. I hope you feel 100% soon.

michelle gomez
    Participant

Thank you ladies 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.