Nicole Wilkins

Fat burners

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

velezmelisa16
    Participant

Hello, I just want to ask about fat burners are they really necessary for phase 2 or no? I don’t know if I should take them into consideration, my problem area is my thighs and saddlebags and feel really frustrated so that’s why I’m asking… thank you in advance.

Naomi

Hello, I just want to ask about fat burners are they really necessary for phase 2 or no? I don’t know if I should take them into consideration, my problem area is my thighs and saddlebags and feel really frustrated so that’s why I’m asking… thank you in advance.

Hey there- none of the supplements suggested are required for you to take, they are just recommendations so the fat-burner I optional. I am a little confused though: what does taking or not taking a fat-burner have to do with your problem area (thighs/saddle bags)? Fat-burners will just enhance the effects of fat-burning when following a healthy meal plan and exercise routine. So if your goal is to lose body fat in any area, the way this challenge program is designed (including recommending a fat-burner for Phase 2) will help you decrease body fat.

I would recommend following the program the way Nicole has it laid out for the best results possible, including taking a fat-burner in Phase 2 unless you just aren’t comfortable with it for any reason.

I hope this helps! Good luck 🙂

Milldet70
    Participant

What fat burner does Nichole recommend?

Naomi

What fat burner does Nichole recommend?

Hey there- Nicole does not have any particular brand or kind of fat burner that she recommends, but just asks that you follow the guidelines under the Fat Burner section of the Supplements portion of the program.

angreid80
    Participant

During this phase do you recommend taking a preworkout and a fat burner? If so what should the timing be? And if I shouldn’t take both, would I just take the fat burner? I don’t want to be too jacked up ALL day, lol. Thanks, Angela

Naomi

During this phase do you recommend taking a preworkout and a fat burner? If so what should the timing be? And if I shouldn’t take both, would I just take the fat burner? I don’t want to be too jacked up ALL day, lol. Thanks, Angela

Hi Angela- if you click on the Supplements Section of the Challenge Program, Nicole explains in detail when and how to take pre-workouts and fat-burners.

Everyone’s body responds differently to stimuli, and if you are sensitive to these things (caffeine, etc.) you may not want to take both a pre-workout and a fat-burner. Other people have a high tolerance and can take both with no issues. You just have to do what works best for you, what your body is able to tolerate and how your body responds. Bets of luck! 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.