Nicole Wilkins

FODMAP – Dairy

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

eschellenger
    Participant

My doc has me following FODMAP and therefore no dairy. I skipped the dairy in Ph2 but thought would give it a try in Ph3, but not working, don’t feel so good.

Is there anything i could swap this out for? For breakfast, maybe make scrambled eggs and oatmeal with a tablespoon of Almond Butter? The other dairy i could just leave out or another teaspoon or tablespoon of AB.

TY for the help!!!

Naomi

My doc has me following FODMAP and therefore no dairy. I skipped the dairy in Ph2 but thought would give it a try in Ph3, but not working, don’t feel so good.

Is there anything i could swap this out for? For breakfast, maybe make scrambled eggs and oatmeal with a tablespoon of Almond Butter? The other dairy i could just leave out or another teaspoon or tablespoon of AB.

TY for the help!!!

Hey there- you can use any of the food from any of the other meals except the post-workout meal. If you look at the Sample Meal Plan, you’ll see that all of the totals for the meal (except post-workout) are the same. This means you can put together any food combinations from the exchange list that equal the calories and macros for each meal.

I hope this helps, good luck! 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.