Nicole Wilkins

Grateful for all of this and Giddy with my progress *picture blows my mind*

Home Forums 40 Day Build Challenge 2019 Forums Grateful for all of this and Giddy with my progress *picture blows my mind*

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Traci
    Traci
    Participant

I want to say thank you to Nicole and Team NPower. I have done a few challenges and always feel good afterwards but didn’t make the difference where I felt I wanted, which is my stomache. My beautiful, baby stretched, human making abdomen is the bane of my fitness experience.
    Something about this challenge is different. I feel like it is the cycling and macros but also, the knowledge that I have gained over the last year has empowered me to feel confident in my choices of food even when I’m not prepared. Just having a list that I read and remembered helped me in those moments when I was hungry and borderline hangry.
    I’ve made a lot of positive gains this challenge and really put on the muscle. But, my stomache looks so much better! I feel like I could possibly have visible abs where once upon a time I contemplated plastic surgery.
    THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
    Traci Fitforty Rindy

Naomi

Amazing progress Traci! Thank you so much for your feedback, and we are all so happy that you are enjoying this challenge and getting the results you want! Keep up the amazing work, my friend 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.