Nicole Wilkins

Great recipes/ food combos

Home Forums 10 Week Photo Shoot Ready Challenge 2019 Forums Nutrition Great recipes/ food combos

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    krp12102
    krp12102
    Participant

Please put your food combos, recipes or helpful food purchases here- Thanks!

krp12102
    krp12102
    Participant

1/2 egg white
    1/2 scoop protein
    Make crepes fill with
    Oats serving- warm with water and cinnamon in microwave.
    Peanut butter serving.
    Love this- fills me for sweet craving and typically dinner for me 🙂

kathleenmariemt
    Participant

Krp12102, 1/2 egg white? I’m not following the recipe.Can you elaborate? Thank you for creating this!

Basia
    Participant

I made egg muffins for breakfast, eggs as per your meal plan + 50g zucchini and 50g mushrooms, pinch of salt and pepper, baked at 180 Celsius for about 25minutes

krp12102
    krp12102
    Participant

1/2 egg white serving- so for me- my serving is 1 cup egg whites- for this I do 1/2 cup. This way I have a full serving LP between the protein and egg white.

Jennifer Morgan
    Participant

Women’s Meal Plan 2 – French Toast Recipe
    (I had already substituted the original meal for 3 whole eggs, 2 pieces of turkey bacon, 2 pieces of toast, & 100g of red bell pepper.)

Mix together 2 whole eggs (use whatever combo of yolks & whites based on your plan & likings) w/ 1.2 tsp of vanilla, 2 full drops of stevia extract (or you could use ppwdered stevia), & 1/2 tsp of cinnamon. You could add a splash of almond milk if you like (I started to but forgot & realized I didn’t need it). Soak you bread slices in the egg mixture (I used ezekiel bread) & cook on grill pan on medium heat (I sprayed my pan lightly w/ olive or coconit oil), flipping to cook other side.

I top w/ Walden Farms Pancake syrup & serve w/ 2 poeces of turkey bacon, 1 s rambled while wgg, & 100g of red bell pepper.

anacristina7879
    anacristina7879
    Participant

Sounds delicious, thank you !
    Any good recipe for turkey meat balls?
    My turkey its always sooo dry!!!

SueAnn
    SueAnn
    Participant

I don’t use ground turkey because it’s too dry for my taste so I use ground chicken but to keep them moist I grate up some zucchini into them with some onion.

Michelle B
    Participant

Thanks for the french toast meal!!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.