Nicole Wilkins

Green tea / caffeine

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Heather
    Participant

I did not purchase a fat burner for phase 2 so I was wondering something. Since two things you suggested to look for in a fat burner were green tea/caffeine, can you drink either of these items just before you workout and achieve any of the same effects in your workout or is it only in the the fat burner product form with them contained within would they have helpful results? As well, does taking one make that much of a difference in your opinion? Thanks for your insight in advance!

Maureen
    Maureen

I did not purchase a fat burner for phase 2 so I was wondering something. Since two things you suggested to look for in a fat burner were green tea/caffeine, can you drink either of these items just before you workout and achieve any of the same effects in your workout or is it only in the the fat burner product form with them contained within would they have helpful results? As well, does taking one make that much of a difference in your opinion? Thanks for your insight in advance!

Hi there,
    Yes, it would probably elicit some of the same effects. The pill form probably would be more potent. If you think you need something like that, try it. If your energy and everything is good, then I don’t think it’s a must. Use your judgement.

Heather
    Participant

Thank you for your feedback. I am a high energy person and feel terrific so no need to add then😃.

This program your team has developed was just the kick i needed to getting back to working out in the gym with great intensity and drive the way I always did pre-covid restrictions. Feels great to be feeling like me again. Thank you

Maureen
    Maureen

Thank you for your feedback. I am a high energy person and feel terrific so no need to add then😃.

This program your team has developed was just the kick i needed to getting back to working out in the gym with great intensity and drive the way I always did pre-covid restrictions. Feels great to be feeling like me again. Thank you

I am so happy to hear that! Supplements are necessary everytime. Sounds like food and exercise was just what you needed.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.