Nicole Wilkins

Gym phase 2 Tuesday

Home Forums 45 Day Summer Shred Challenge 2020 Gym phase 2 Tuesday

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

katydb321
    Participant

Is there possibly a mistake with the gym version phase 2 Tuesday workout?
    It says bodyweight EMOM, but it’s all weighted exercises, and it worked out to a LOT of rest time for only a 30min workout…. I have to be missing something…

Naomi

Is there possibly a mistake with the gym version phase 2 Tuesday workout?
    It says bodyweight EMOM, but it’s all weighted exercises, and it worked out to a LOT of rest time for only a 30min workout…. I have to be missing something…

Hey there- I will email the team to get confirmation regarding this workout and get back to you asap! 🙂

katydb321
    Participant

Thanks Naomi, I’m bumping this so it doesn’t get lost as today is when everyone should be getting to this workout if they didn’t need to work ahead like me!

acone
    Participant

Following

Naomi

Thanks Naomi, I’m bumping this so it doesn’t get lost as today is when everyone should be getting to this workout if they didn’t need to work ahead like me!

That is accurate, but if you don’t feel like it is challenging enough and want to go for more reps instead of rest, go for it 🙂

Alice
    Participant

Can I add weight? Is that alright? Not like anything heavy. I’m just really trying to improve my Standing BB Shoulder Press and the smith machine really helps.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Nicole Wilkins
Lost your password?