Nicole Wilkins

Ham

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jennifer.romero851
    Participant

Hi!

Just curious if there was a reason that Ham was left off of the exchange list? I’m thinking forward to Easter dinner this weekend and how I can try to make that work, within reason. I put it in My Fitness Pal and it looks similar to a FP, just curious if it’s not on the list for a reason, or just due to lack of interest by people when asking to add things to the list.

Thanks!

Naomi

Hi!

Just curious if there was a reason that Ham was left off of the exchange list? I’m thinking forward to Easter dinner this weekend and how I can try to make that work, within reason. I put it in My Fitness Pal and it looks similar to a FP, just curious if it’s not on the list for a reason, or just due to lack of interest by people when asking to add things to the list.

Thanks!

There is no reason in particular that ham was left off the exchange list, it’s just not a food Nicole included in this particular challenge. If you personally would like to have ham for Easter, you can definitely fit it into your macros and make it work 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.