Nicole Wilkins

Hangry

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kristen Hassell
    Kristen Hassell
    Participant

One more week at 1536 calories and I’m already dreading going down to 1364 for the final phase. I average about 7 hours of sleep per night, lift and do cardio first thing in the morning but am having trouble staying awake on my 45 minute drive to work, falling asleep at my desk in the afternoon, by the time I get home I’m grumpy and just want to eat diner and go to bed. How is everyone else dealing with the hunger and lack of energy?

Kristen Hassell
    Kristen Hassell
    Participant

Update: we had a family get together for the holiday weekend today. I had a MAJOR binge on a cheeseburger, deviled eggs, cheese and crackers, cookies, cake and ice cream. I’ve been 100% strict for the last six weeks and constantly hungry; now I’m so full I feel horrible.

jlamothe0908
    jlamothe0908
    Participant

I was very hangry today! and I fall asleep at my desk too and sometimes I feel like I could fall asleep driving, not good! I thought something was wrong with me like I might have narcolepsy!

jennyjaye25
    Participant

Maybe you can sprinkle in some caffeine in the morning or afternoon when you are sleepy? I have caffeine in coffee in the AM and then allow myself to have 1 diet soda in the afternoon. These are small things that shouldn’t negatively affect you if you are following the meal plan correctly.

Mritza Zecena
    Participant

I think we need some energy buster

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.