hashtag pics.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Karen Drake
    Participant

When I hashtag my pis. it nolonger shows up nor do any of my other picture I posted earlier in the challenge. The ones that did show are no loner there. my acc. is open

Naomi

HI Karen- this sounds like an Instagram issue and I have no idea how to help you. The only thing I can think of is to make sure you are looking at the most recent hashtags. There are several options when you are viewing hashtags, including “most popular” and “most recent.”

If your profile is set to public, they should pop up. Other than that, I don’t know what to tell you except maybe contact Instagram tech support if you’re still having problems seeing your hashtag posts pop up.

Karen Drake
    Participant

The hashtags pop up. However when I use them my pic doent show up nor do all my past pics that did appear before.

Naomi

The hashtags pop up. However when I use them my pic doent show up nor do all my past pics that did appear before.

Hi Karen- If you are using the challenge hashtags and your profile is set to “public” then your posts should show up. I am not sure how to help you, as this sounds like an Instagram issue. I would try contacting IG’s tech support.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Nicole Wilkins