Nicole Wilkins

How to take proper measurements?

Home Forums 60 Day Build & Burn Challenge 2023 General Chat How to take proper measurements?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lara Hogan
    Participant

Hi, when taking measurements, I am sorry if these questions seem silly, and I can assume I know. But I want to be sure. I understand how and where to measure the waist and hips.

Question 1: For the arms do we measure where the bicep is with our arm hanging down and not stretched out or measure with arm up and flexing?

Question 2: For the thigh I have a bit of weight to lose in my legs, are we measuring in the middle of the thigh or at the very top of the thigh?

I just want to make sure I have it noted correctly so I measure in the same please in the beginning and at the end of the challenge.

THANK YOU!

Naomi

Hi, when taking measurements, I am sorry if these questions seem silly, and I can assume I know. But I want to be sure. I understand how and where to measure the waist and hips.

Question 1: For the arms do we measure where the bicep is with our arm hanging down and not stretched out or measure with arm up and flexing?

Question 2: For the thigh I have a bit of weight to lose in my legs, are we measuring in the middle of the thigh or at the very top of the thigh?

I just want to make sure I have it noted correctly so I measure in the same please in the beginning and at the end of the challenge.

THANK YOU!

Nicole explains this in the video link in the ebook on how to take pics and measurements: https://nicolewilkins.com/60-day-build-burn-challenge-how-to-upload-your-photos/

Lara Hogan
    Participant

Thank you I feel like an idiot I swore I watched every video…I watched the picture one, but didn’t scroll to the bottom lol

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.