Nicole Wilkins

Interaction

Home Forums Motivation Interaction

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jenel.shepherd
    jenel.shepherd
    Participant

Hello All! What’s the best way to interact with/trade tips & inspiration with other challenge members? I’ve never navigated forums in a challenge before so this is brand new for me 🙂
    Also how do we find out about the weekly winners? Is there a weekly challenge summary/check in somewhere? Thank you!

Naomi

Hello All! What’s the best way to interact with/trade tips & inspiration with other challenge members? I’ve never navigated forums in a challenge before so this is brand new for me 🙂
    Also how do we find out about the weekly winners? Is there a weekly challenge summary/check in somewhere? Thank you!

Hi Jenel- We’re so happy to have you as part of the challenge! The weekly prize winners will be sent out in an email each week, so this week we will send out an announcement email about week 1 prize winners.

There are no weekly check-ins, only before pics at the beginning of the challenge and after pics at the end of the challenge.

The forums is the best place for motivation and inspiration, however Nicole does have a Facebook community page for ALL Nicole Wilkins fans/followers/family where you can find great inspiration and motivation. PLEASE NOT: not everyone in the Nicole Wilkins Facebook Community Group is participating in this challenge, so we ask that no one posts details about challenge recipes, meal plans or workouts. We don’t want to give info away for free that you purchased 😉

If you’d like to join the Facebook Group, just click here and answer a few questions: Nicole Wilkins Fitness Community

Again, we are so happy to have you!:-)

~ Naomi

jenel.shepherd
    jenel.shepherd
    Participant

Thank you! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.