Nicole Wilkins

Jello protein

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Laisa Harris
    Participant

Could this be an appropriate exchange using plain non fat Greek and 1 scoop of vanilla cupcake?

Naomi

Could this be an appropriate exchange using plain non fat Greek and 1 scoop of vanilla cupcake?

HI Lisa (here you are, yay!) 😉

Which meal plan are you following and which meal are you trying to do an exchange for?

Laisa Harris
    Participant

I’m glad you were able to see it 😊 I’m on MP3 was thinking maybe M2 or 5. Not sure. It seems like a guilt free sweet treat.

Naomi

I’m glad you were able to see it 😊 I’m on MP3 was thinking maybe M2 or 5. Not sure. It seems like a guilt free sweet treat.

As long as the calories and macros are about the same as the meal you are wanting to replace, you are good to go! 🙂 Nicole gives the “key code” of the exchanges directly in the meal plan, as well as the breakdown for the calories and macros of each meal. If you look at the food exchange list starting n page 110 you will see all of the correct portion sizes of the even exchanges.

I am not sure what the calories and macros are or for what the serving size is for the Jello Protein you are talking about, but if you watch the video “How To Use The Food Exchange List” that should help you calculate the appropriate swap for the Jello Protein you want to use. I hope this helps 🙂

Laisa Harris
    Participant

Thank you thank you! I got adventurous today. Someone suggested adding sugar free jello mix to the yogurt. GENIUS! I was freezing the protein jello to make it “dessert like” Thanks for the help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.