Nicole Wilkins

Knee Injury

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

teresalordy
    Participant

Can’t believe just as we are finishing the 10 weeks challenge, which I have loved, I landed badly after teaching netball. Doc says I’m out of action for 4-6 weeks as its cartilage and liagment damage. So upset and I cannot do any c.v. as I can hardly walk. Please Please can you give me any tips on how to continue and not undo all the hard work I’ve done. Do I carry on with the calories or should I reduce them as I’m not doing any C.V. May post on Facebook

Maureen
    Maureen

Can’t believe just as we are finishing the 10 weeks challenge, which I have loved, I landed badly after teaching netball. Doc says I’m out of action for 4-6 weeks as its cartilage and liagment damage. So upset and I cannot do any c.v. as I can hardly walk. Please Please can you give me any tips on how to continue and not undo all the hard work I’ve done. Do I carry on with the calories or should I reduce them as I’m not doing any C.V. May post on Facebook

I would keep going as you were, train what you can. I’m so sorry…..no surgery? The calories now are a deficit so you should be ok.

teresalordy
    Participant

Thank you . I’ll find out after the MRI hopefully no surgery 🤞

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.