KRIS' ACCOUNTABILITY THREAD

Home Forums 45 Day Buns & Guns Challenge 2019 Forums General Chat KRIS' ACCOUNTABILITY THREAD

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 26 total)
  • Author

brat3
    Participant

Hi there,
    My name is Kris and this will be my accountability thread. I will post here with my weekly updates/butt updated pics – lol and just keep myself accountable for this challenge. Feel free to post if you like or just stop by and check things out.

Good luck to all. So here are my starting pics, starting butt pic and measurements.

brat3
    Participant

Hmm, not sure why my pics aren’t loading?

Kathy Lonergan
    Kathy Lonergan
    Participant

Good idea! I’ll be sure to check in.

brat3
    Participant

T- 45 – MARCH 25TH

In case you’re wondering what the “T-45” stands for……its the count down of the 45 day challenge with “T-1” as the final day/picture day.

** So I will be using this challenge to obviously develop my “buns N guns” but more so of a “habit” forming challenge.**
    ** I used to be an early riser running out the door to the gym only to have the rest of my day pretty much derail my best efforts – “you can’t out train a bad diet” is definitely the truth **
    ** Evenings are my worst triggers where I would either mindlessly munch watching TV or while spending hours in front of my computer – “every one has the same 24hrs its how you use that time that makes a difference”**
    ** Revamping my training schedule to allow for more “me” time in the morning and switching my workouts to the evening to replace the TV/computer munching hours – who wants to mindlessly snack after just killing a great workout – right 🙂 **
    ** T-45 was a success with the above schedule revamp – more time in the morning means not having that “rushed” feeling of fleeting out the door – rushing workouts – shower and off to work – I start work at 7:30am by the way so my workouts were a half fast get it done and out kind of training**
    ** Enjoyed being able to really take the time to focus on my workouts, complete the full sets/reps because I wasn’t pressed for time and then shower sit and enjoy a cup a tea instead of munching and off to bed **
    ** T-45 – success **

brat3
    Participant

T – 44 – MARCH 26TH

** Really enjoying having extra time in the morning to finally enjoy my breakfast warm and unrushed as opposed to cold after sitting in my car until I’m done morning workouts **
    ** Also enjoying the extra time I have in the morning to prep my meals fresh as opposed to reheats – the taste is definitely better freshly prepared for the day **
    ** Evening workouts rock as I have time to complete all the sets/reps without feeling rushed and more time to foam roll/stretch after wards **
    ** Sleep has been improved as well – sleeping like a rock **
    ** T – 44 – getting in the groove **

bnfox27
    bnfox27
    Participant

Your back looks Great!! Is there a fat burner you suggest for the second half of the challenge? I’ve been reading & reviewing some of them but don’t really trust peoples comments on some of the sights.

Kathy Lonergan
    Kathy Lonergan
    Participant

I’m finally getting more organized. When I worLed, I got All the meals made on the weekend and always had everything planned so well. I’ve been retired for a year now and developed a really bad Scarlett O’Hara attitude and just think about it tomorrow. But I’m getting my groove back and my husband’s retired too and has been helping with food prep. That makes a huge difference.

brat3
    Participant

Hi BNFOX27,

Sorry, I’m not familiar with fat burners. I have never used them. I don’t even use Protein Powder.
    Family history of cancer so I like to keep things as natural as possible as a precaution. Maybe someone else on the forum has experience or uses them who can shed some light for you.

brat3
    Participant

Kathy,
    Yes the food prep is the key I find. Training isn’t going to help if the nutrition isn’t on point.
    I prefer freshly prepared so even though I do work I like to prepare the day of and not use the microwave as much.

brat3
    Participant

T – 43 – MARCH 27TH

** So my first “work out” challenge presented itself today. With the weather getting nice my husband decided we should get a coffee and sit by the lake and drink it and just enjoy Spring. Not a bad idea however in my mind I’m thinking – that’s great but I was going to do my workout **
    ** With spring/summer approaching this may put a crimp in my plan of evening workouts – or it may not ** I guess its how I “time manage ” I suppose.**
    ** So headed out for coffee and “lake date” for an hour and a bit – returned home – hubby went downstairs to watch the hockey game and I scooted out to the gym for my workout**
    ** All in all not a bad situation but I must admit I did have that “panic” feeling when he first suggested heading out for coffee**
    ** Balance and Moderation are key – if I want this to be a “sustainable” routine I need for it to be flexible to accommodate family/friends and of course “ME” **

brat3
    Participant

T – 42 – March 28

** Getting in the groove of my new routine – liking the results especially having more time to focus during work outs idoing them in the evening instead of rushing through them to get ready for work compared to working out in the morning **
    ** Also, have incorporated foam rolling into my morning routine – never had time when working out in the am and even though I said I’d do it before bed that never happened **
    ** Feels great after a nice morning “rolling” session **

brat3
    Participant

T – 41 – March 29

** Playing catch up with posting – its’ actually Saturday so I’ll write about Friday and then Saturday in seperate post **
    ** Early work meeting – no problem – normally this would set my day off as I would either have to skip or cut my training short to make it to the meeting in time.** Not any more – still had time for a proper hot breakfast which meant not eating muffins/donuts at the meeting and able to complete my regular scheduled work out after dinner **

brat3
    Participant

T- 40 _ March 30

** The weekend is here and I have weighed in and coming in lighter than I was when starting the challenge **
    **Re evaluated the past week and have realized that the evening workouts DO work better for me **
    ** Not only do I have more time but it illiminates the after dinner snacking which has been de railing my efforts all along **

** Definate “light bulb” moment here! **

brat3
    Participant

T – 39 – March 31

** Last day for this Phase! **
    ** Enjoyed every bit of this workout – looking forward to the next Phase **

brat3
    Participant

T – 38 – April 1st

** Day 1 of Phase 2 !! **
    ** Ohhh I have a feeling Shit’s about to get real in this round **

brat3
    Participant

T – 37 – April 2nd

** loving the Phase2 workouts **
    ** meals on point **

brat3
    Participant

T – 36 – April 3rd

** workouts/nutrition on point **
    ** foam rolling in the morning – extra time to stretch after workouts **
    ** strength increasing **

brat3
    Participant

T – 35 – April 4th

**another week coming to an end – stayed consistent with all work outs and nutrition was on point **
    ** hit a couple of “PR’s” this week as well so that’s exciting 🙂

brat3
    Participant

T – 34 – April 5th
    ** the weekend is here at last!! ** work has been crazy busy **
    ** tomorrow is weigh-in day!! **

brat3
    Participant

T – 33 – April 6th
    ** the weekend is here **
    ** stay strong – don’t let 2 days ruin the progress made over the week **

brat3
    Participant

T – 32 – April 7th
    ** how did you all do over the weekend? **
    ** stayed the course – workouts done – meal prep done – ready for the next week **

brat3
    Participant

T – 31 – April 8th

** starting off the week strong – PR’s in the gym 🙂 **
    ** finally starting to get warm out – went for a leisurely jog to work into my cardio **

brat3
    Participant

T – 30 – April 9th
    **well maybe the run wasn’t such a good idea – feel a cold coming on **
    ** ugh! got through all winter without one even though every one at work was sick then BAM – one day outside and sick **
    ** seems to be just a head cold for now so will push through with workouts **

brat3
    Participant

T – 29 April 10th

** Ugh!! This head cold is trying to get me down – not giving in – still hitting the gym and knocking out my work outs **
    ** not much of an appetite but still managing to stay consistent with the meal plan **

brat3
    Participant

T – 28 – April 11th
    ** double post as I went straight to bed yesterday after work **
    ** still dragging so figured I’d best get my workouts out of the way early in case I felt worse as the day went on **
    ** plan on getting to bed as soon as I come home from work **

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Nicole Wilkins