last meal

Home Forums Nutrition last meal

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

pamburke
    Participant

Quick question to regarding last meal of day…. Does it really matter if I don’t have the rice cakes? I feel full and like I don’t really need them, but how does throwing off the macros affect things? TYIA.

Naomi

Hey there- I would recommend following the meal plan as Nicole has it laid out for best results. She put it together this way with all of the food choices and macros specifically for optimal lean muscle physique transformation. Throwing macros off will affect how your body maintains muscle and/or sheds body fat. The rice cakes are a fast-acting glycogen source that quickly absorbs in your body restoring glycogen supplies used during your intense workouts. If you take these out, it could affect your muscle recovery, energy levels and muscle retention, especially in a cutting/deficit. This can have a domino affect and may make you feel more tired, and have less strength and energy for your workouts. It may also prevent muscles from repairing as quickly, so you may feel more sore for longer.

I hope this helps!

Janet
    Participant

That was a very helpful response, Naomi! Thank you for explaining all of that.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Nicole Wilkins