Nicole Wilkins

Low day vs High day

Home Forums 40 Day Buns & Guns Challenge 2021 Low day vs High day

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

mrsjholloway
    Participant

Hi,

I am struggling on the low days and getting very hungry. Could I take some of my high day macros/calories and split them throughout the low days so I’m eating the same amount everyday?

Naomi

Hi,

I am struggling on the low days and getting very hungry. Could I take some of my high day macros/calories and split them throughout the low days so I’m eating the same amount everyday?

No, the high/low days are strategically placed there for a reason. Your body will respond better if you follow the plan 100% the way Nicole has it written out. If you eat the same every day, you will no longer be carb cycling. Hunger is part of the energy deficit process. In order to lose body fat, you need to be in an energy deficit.

Also, I saw your post in the Facebook Community Page about not getting a response right away. Nicole, Maureen and I all have different schedules (family responsibilities, in-person training clients, etc.) and we are all in different time zones. We get to the forum questions as soon as we possibly can so please allow us a little bit of time to respond. We are in the forums every single day and we will answer your question within 12-24 hours. Thank you.

mrsjholloway
    Participant

Thank you. I will have to make some huge adjustments on low days. I’m going to try eating more nutrient dense foods on those days and see if that helps.

I’m sorry, I hope my post didn’t come off rude or unappreciative. I’m certainly thankful for all the time and effort you guys put in. I will update my post. I wasn’t sure what an actual response time was. Was just trying to be respectful and post in the forum first.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.