Nicole Wilkins

Maintenance after the challenge

Home Forums 60 Day Total Body Transformation Challenge 2021 Forums General Chat Maintenance after the challenge

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

tayaswanson.ts
    Participant

I am wondering how to hold and maintain the gains after the challenge? Even though the challenge still has a few weeks left, I am happy to say so far I am seeing and feeling the changes of how I feel and my body looks. I’d like to maintain the progress I have made. Just wondering do I cycle back to phase 1? Stay in phase 2? Or something different?

jamie_endres25
    Participant

Following this. I have the same question.

cindywynn1
    cindywynn1
    Participant

Same here!!! I have always eaten “fairly” good- or so I thought. And, I’ve always exercised!! But since I joined the basic program on Nkcole’s website and then decided to do some personal training thought Nicole’s website, I am hyper-focused. I am at the point that I want to maintain. I’m hoping we can maintain by following phase 1. I can totally do that.
    Also wondering what a good maintenance workout plan would look like. Gotta keep lifting!! I love it!! It keeps my head in the right place!!! Cardio…. uhhh… OK, I guess that is a must too!! 🙂

Maureen
    Maureen

I am wondering how to hold and maintain the gains after the challenge? Even though the challenge still has a few weeks left, I am happy to say so far I am seeing and feeling the changes of how I feel and my body looks. I’d like to maintain the progress I have made. Just wondering do I cycle back to phase 1? Stay in phase 2? Or something different?

If you would like to try and maintain, I would go back to phase one and see what happens. You can go back to those workouts as well.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.