Nicole Wilkins

Maintenance Macros

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Jennifer Fabbri
    Participant

Once the challenge is over, I plan to reverse diet by going back to Phase 2 for a couple of weeks. What, then, should be my macros for maintenance once I’m done?
    Thanks in advance!!!

Naomi

Once the challenge is over, I plan to reverse diet by going back to Phase 2 for a couple of weeks. What, then, should be my macros for maintenance once I’m done?
    Thanks in advance!!!

Hi Jennifer- this is Rea;;y hard to say definitively, as it depends on what your goals are, what your lifting and cardio schedule is like, how your body is responding to the calories in Phase 2 and what your goals are. This is more of a personalized question depending on the mentioned factors, and more, so what I would suggest is to plan on doing what you mentioned, then reassess after you go back to Phase 2 for a couple weeks. If you like how your body responds to Phase 2, then you can stay there for a while, or if you want to go back to Phase 1, then you can do that as well. It just depends on if you are happy with where your body is at once you go back to Phase 2, or if you want to build more and increase your calories more, then you can go back to Phase 1 🙂

I hope this helps! Good luck 😀

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.