Nicole Wilkins

Meal plan 1 phase 2 menopause

Home Forums 8 Week Photo Shoot Ready Challenge 2022 Meal plan 1 phase 2 menopause

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    yolandashin31
    Participant

Hi I’m going through menopause and Nicole’s last live video mentioned you shouldn’t drop your calories too low to maintain muscle. Phase 2 has us going down to 1244 cal. Will this affect muscle mass I have been having trouble maintaining or building muscle as well as losing body fat this last year. I have been following her program for over a year and my body is no longer responding to any of the workouts or meal plans. I am on bio identical hormone replacement.

Naomi

Hi I’m going through menopause and Nicole’s last live video mentioned you shouldn’t drop your calories too low to maintain muscle. Phase 2 has us going down to 1244 cal. Will this affect muscle mass I have been having trouble maintaining or building muscle as well as losing body fat this last year. I have been following her program for over a year and my body is no longer responding to any of the workouts or meal plans. I am on bio identical hormone replacement.

This is such an individual issue and it sounds like you need a more personalized, individualized program catered to your specific needs. It’s hard to say what your calories should be based on a number of other factors without working with you one-on-one. You could try staying at the same calories as phase one, but change to phase two workouts, or bump up to the next meal plan up. Best of luck with the rest of the challenge 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.