Nicole Wilkins

Meal plan 45 day challenge

Home Forums Nutrition Meal plan 45 day challenge

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

rnshumphrise
    Participant

I’m not sure what meal plan to use. I’m 5’1 and 178lb have some muscle but definitely have a large amount of fat to lose.

Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster

I would recommend in your case to choose meal plan 2.

littlemacher
    Participant

On a similar note, I am 5’ and 115 and it seems like 1496 calories is way too much for my size. Should I adjust this, and if so how?
    Thanks so much for your help

hannahpryde4
    Participant

I am 5’5” and weigh 168. I am wondering if meal plan 2 is appropriate for me. Wasn’t sure since I am over the lb limit for that particular meal plan. Thanks!

jessbucks1232
    Participant

This is probably a stupid question but in the meal plan, I have a question about the breakfast. I’m on plan 3, it says 4 egg whites and 2 egg yolks. Is this 2 eggs plus 2 egg whites or 2 eggs plus 4 egg whites?

beautekreyole
    Participant

Hi, I am 5’1 and weigh 150 do I still follow meal plan one. Thanks for the answer

beautekreyole
    Participant

For the post workout meal, do we make a shake with nPower and the fruit. I’m not sure since I don’t see the almond milk included.

rebsyd1
    Participant

This is probably a stupid question but in the meal plan, I have a question about the breakfast. I’m on plan 3, it says 4 egg whites and 2 egg yolks. Is this 2 eggs plus 2 egg whites or 2 eggs plus 4 egg whites?

2 eggs plus 2 egg whites; it was more than enough for me with the toast, I had it this morning. Good luck on your journey!!

Brian
    Participant

I must be stupid. see the meal plan but I cannot click on anything…… signed up to be in the 45 days challenge, see a lot of basic information just need the specific meal plan. after this email mail, and you respond then where do I find the answer ? Do I have to read through hundreds of responses ?

christian_lvoss
    Participant

I was wondering also, wherever there is the protein do we just assume to make with the almond milk?

deelamoon
    Participant

I’m asking this question again because I did not get a answer and I really want to make sure I’m on the right meal plan. I’m 5’2 weight 137 should I be doing Meal Plan 1 ???

lashondra_martin
    Participant

Yes it says on the print outs if you arent sure to go by height.

Lani
    Participant

I need clarification on the Tuna patties and Turkey Meatballs recipe. I am on Meal Plan 1 and the meal option for Tuna patties and Turkey meatballs says 1 serving. The recipe for Tuna patties says servings 4 and the Turkey meatballs says servings 8. How much is one serving?
    Thank you

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Nicole Wilkins
Lost your password?