Nicole Wilkins

Meal Plans

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Kristi
    Participant

Hi 🙂

I’ve paid for the challenge and logged in to view the training and meal plans. I can see everything but the meal plans. They aren’t listed. Is anyone else having this problem?

cindywynn1
    cindywynn1
    Participant

Meal plans are in the eBook.

Stewart
    Participant

So overwhelmed. I guess I am in over my head. So in looking at the meal plan. It has five meals. Did I miss where it explains when to eat each one. And when your workout should be since one of your meals is eaten right after workout.

Dessie Wilson
    Dessie Wilson
    Participant

You’re not in way over your head. You will do great. The meals can be eaten at anytime. And you can workout at whatever time is convenient for you. So you could eat at say 6am 9am 12pm 3pm and 6pm. I will typically eat at 8am and then I eat 1.5 meals in one setting at 11am I workout on my lunch at 1230 then have my post workout and then eat my remaining 1.5 meals around 5pm. This just works better for me. I do cardio in the morning and lift on my lunch. Its what works for you.

rebsyd1
    Participant

If I workout first thing in the morning I don’t eat until after my workout and that is Meal 5 post workout and then my other meals every couple hours after that.

If I workout after work, I start with Meal 1 moving forward, I will have 3 meals in before my workout and then have Meal 5/post workout shake and then Meal 4 after my shower. Sometimes that happens one right after the other depending on time left in the day but I ALWAYS have my PWO shake right after workout.

Stewart
    Participant

Thanks for everyone’s help. Shake would be great. I’ll have to figure out how it fits into substitutions.

Janice Ambler
    Participant

I continue to question myself, if I’m in the correct group. I am 5’4” not under 5’4”
    Looking at the caloric intake makes me wonder; thoughts!

Linda Vickers
    Participant

I know someone already asked this question but I couldn’t find it. If I have a busy day do I double up on meals if it comes to that? To get the 5 meals a day? I am 5’1 137lbs on the under 5″4 meal plan for reference

Naomi

I know someone already asked this question but I couldn’t find it. If I have a busy day do I double up on meals if it comes to that? To get the 5 meals a day? I am 5’1 137lbs on the under 5″4 meal plan for reference

Yes, if you need to condense meals or eat later Tha planner or some other meal timing/scheduling issue, the most important thing is to try to get all your goal calories and macros in for the day.

Naomi

Yes, if you need to condense meals or eat later Tha planner or some other meal timing/scheduling issue, the most important thing is to try to get all your goal calories and macros in for the day.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.