Nicole Wilkins

Meal plans

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Merica Sloan
    Participant

I am only seeing 1 full day of suggested meals plans and recipes. Is that right? I thought there would be more meal suggestions because I have a hard time creating my own meals even with the swap list. TY

Maureen

I am only seeing 1 full day of suggested meals plans and recipes. Is that right? I thought there would be more meal suggestions because I have a hard time creating my own meals even with the swap list. TY

Yes, those are suggested meals or example meals. The exchange list makes it super easy to swap items in and out if you would prefer something different. I am not super creative either, that’s why the recipes are great!

Kim
    Participant

Maureen, we can create our own meals as long as we stay within our macros and stick to clean foods correct? I dont eat the dairy, canned or any processed foods, so many of the suggested meals and substitutions dont work.

Maureen

Maureen, we can create our own meals as long as we stay within our macros and stick to clean foods correct? I dont eat the dairy, canned or any processed foods, so many of the suggested meals and substitutions dont work.

Yes you can if you feel comfortable using my fitness pal and are skilled at creating meals that will fit. Most people would find this to be so overwhelming so that’s why we don’t suggest this. Thanks!

Kim
    Participant

Yes mam, it can be confusing. I feel comfortable mapping it out. I am a nutrition coach as well & prepare meal plans for others, but I just want to make sure I follow the rules and guidelines from Nicole, so if it wasn’t acceptable I wasn’t going to do my own substitutions.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.