My next move

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jlamothe0908
    jlamothe0908
    Participant

Hi, I asked this question in the Q&A today but it didn’t get answered and I don’t know if I posted it in the right spot or not so I thought I would ask it here. I am doing the SS and have lost enough weight but I don’t have the definition I was hoping for. I am 5’4″ and weigh 116 and I really don’t want to lose anymore weight but I still have lower belly fat I would like more definition in my arms and legs. Should I continue on the plan after it is over or what should I do?
    thanks for all you do it has really changed my life in so many good ways!

Naomi

Hey there- without working with you one-on-one to see specifically how your body is responding to workouts and nutrition it is really hard to say in detail what you should do. The best thing I can tell you is to bring your calories back up by going back to Phase 2 Meal Plan (and workouts if you’d like) for a few weeks, then back up to Phase 1. Since you don’t want to lose more weight, doing the challenge in reverse could be a good option for you!

The next challenge will be a 10 week Photoshoot Ready Challenge, which is a building, then shredding challenge so you could participate in that one to build more muscle, then lean out a bit. And I’m pretty sure after that challenge we will have a muscle-building challenge in the works for the holiday season, which is a good time to build a bit.

I hope all of this info helps and gives you some options to continue working towards your goals! 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Nicole Wilkins