Nicole Wilkins

Next challenge?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

exrxwendy
    Participant

I know I’m putting the cart in front of the horse by asking this but when might the next cash prize challenge be? I’ve fallen behind due to schedule constant changes at work from covid and currently helping with friends and neighbors trying to keep their homes from getting burned in the wildfires in Oregon – not to mention keeping looters away also.

I won’t be where I need to be to finish strong this round but I want to try again as soon as the next challenge is available. So I was curious if there is a projected date I can look forward to?

Thank you, Wendy

mdurbinmd
    Participant

Thanks Wendy. Me too. Here in Portland, OR, the air is too toxic to exercise, even indoors. Working out has been put on hold. Eagerly awaiting rain, cleaner air, and the next challenge!

exrxwendy
    Participant

I hope you and your family are starting to see some relief! It has been a rough ride. Stay strong! 😉

ania.4dunn
    Participant

Hi there. I’ve heard that the next challenge is typically a build challenge, happening in October. Some people were discussing this on the NW FB Page.
    Wishing you reprieve from the wildfires, my heart goes out to the families and all the wildlife affected from it.
    Stay strong.

exrxwendy
    Participant

Thank you. I’d be into a build challenge for sure. October can’t come soon enough!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.