Nicole Wilkins

no change

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jlamothe0908
    jlamothe0908
    Participant

I have completed the challenge and worked out very hard and follow everything but I have not had any change! It’s very discouraging to say the least. I have learned alot and enjoy doing the challenges which is also a good thing to get out of it but why wouldn’t I have made any body comp changes? What does that tell me I should do differently?

Naomi

I have completed the challenge and worked out very hard and follow everything but I have not had any change! It’s very discouraging to say the least. I have learned alot and enjoy doing the challenges which is also a good thing to get out of it but why wouldn’t I have made any body comp changes? What does that tell me I should do differently?

Hey there- without working with you 1-on-1 it is really difficult to pinpoint why you have experienced no change at all. If I understand you correctly, you’re saying that you followed everything 100% – completing all of the challenge workouts, cardio and meal plan exactly as written and you had zero change in weight, measurements, progress pics, strength, energy levels, etc. at all? You look and feel exactly the same as before the challenge started?

jlamothe0908
    jlamothe0908
    Participant

Hi Naomi,
    I wasn’t able to do all the cardio in the last phase but other wise yes I followed everything. I wasn’t expecting a miracle but I thought I would have changed my shape a little bit anyway. My measurements are still all the same. I am wondering if I should follow it longer or change things up? I can’t do all that cardio and weights though, I prefer weights:)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.