Nicole Wilkins

Nutrition

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

stephanieberney6
    Participant

I would like to replace the 50g of white rice with Thin stackers Lundberg Brown Rice cakes. How many of those do I need that is equal to the rice? Serving size 4 cakes (28g)
    Total carbs 24g; Protein 2g; total fat 1g

Thanks.

Naomi

I would like to replace the 50g of white rice with Thin stackers Lundberg Brown Rice cakes. How many of those do I need that is equal to the rice? Serving size 4 cakes (28g)
    Total carbs 24g; Protein 2g; total fat 1g

Thanks.

Hey there-

50g of white rice is equal to 1/2 SC on the exchange list, which is about 25g of carbs (see explanation at the top of the SC exchange column on page 94 of the ebook). So the amount of the exchange should be equal to about 25g of carbs. Nicole included the foods in the exchange list to be as close to an even exchange as possible to the foods in the meal plan so that participants could swap foods out if they choose to. When you start getting into different foods not on the exchange list, there will likely be more of a variation in calories and macros.

Your best bet is to eat 2 rice cakes to total about 12g of carbs. PLEASE MAKE SURE you watch the video Nicole provided for you at the begging of the challenge “HOW TO USE THE EXCHANGE LIST”

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.