Nicole Wilkins

Phase 2 – Edamame

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jessica
    Jessica
    Participant

Hi! For Phase 2, Meal Plan 3, Meal 2, it says 150 grams of edamame beans. It shows this as a serving of SC (if you’re exchanging). On the exchange list for SC, it lists 50 grams of edamame beans as a serving of SC. Should the amount in the meal also be 50 grams? Or is the exchange list amount wrong? I’m not swapping anything, just noticed the amounts were different. Thanks!

Naomi

Hi! For Phase 2, Meal Plan 3, Meal 2, it says 150 grams of edamame beans. It shows this as a serving of SC (if you’re exchanging). On the exchange list for SC, it lists 50 grams of edamame beans as a serving of SC. Should the amount in the meal also be 50 grams? Or is the exchange list amount wrong? I’m not swapping anything, just noticed the amounts were different. Thanks!

Hey Jessica! Let me find out and get back to you 😉

Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster

Hey there! On the food exchange list, the edamame should say 150g just like the meal plan. So one serving of edamame is 150g. Thanks for the catch 🙂

Jessica
    Jessica
    Participant

Thank you!

gmonaco1655
    Participant

Hate to ask but I have tried to find these beans before and cannot. Are they dry or in a can?

tanyabriscoe
    tanyabriscoe
    Participant

I buy mine in the frozen veggie section. and I like the shelled ones. come shelled or in the pod.

Audreyskill
    Participant

If you buy them in the pod, dont eat the pod!!! 🤣

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.