Nicole Wilkins

Photo upload issues

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Madison Cantoni
    Participant

I’ve uploaded my photos yesterday but received an email today stating I did not. So I went to redo them and saw there was a error. So I re-submitted them and email the email it states to email if we do not get an email back with the information.
    Will I be disqualified from the challenge since this happened? And how do I know if my photos finically submitted?

Naomi

I’ve uploaded my photos yesterday but received an email today stating I did not. So I went to redo them and saw there was a error. So I re-submitted them and email the email it states to email if we do not get an email back with the information.
    Will I be disqualified from the challenge since this happened? And how do I know if my photos finically submitted?

I am not sure what you mean that you received an email saying your photos were not received. We don’t send out emails like that. There was a general reminder email sent to everyone on the email distribution list reminding you to upload your photos, but it was just a general reminder email sent to everyone, even those who uploaded photos. That is probably what you are talking about.

You should have received a confirmation email with your pics and measurements saying they were received successfully when you uploaded them. If you aren’t sure, you can email: [email protected]

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.