Nicole Wilkins

Pizza?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Sarah
    Participant

Every Friday night, my family does pizza. I would like to take part in the tradition, but don’t want to stop following the plan. Is there any way to exchange my foods to get a modified pizza using the meal plan and exchange list? I don’t see anything I can use for the sauce. I’m on women’s meal plan 1 and its a high day, if that makes a difference.

jcampbellcrew
    Participant

A little G Hughes Sugar free bbq sauce would make a yummy bbq chicken pizza 🙂

Naomi

Every Friday night, my family does pizza. I would like to take part in the tradition, but don’t want to stop following the plan. Is there any way to exchange my foods to get a modified pizza using the meal plan and exchange list? I don’t see anything I can use for the sauce. I’m on women’s meal plan 1 and its a high day, if that makes a difference.

Do your best to try and create your own pizza using the exchange list and meal plan guidelines — I’ve used English Muffins for pizza crust in the past. Best of luck 🙂

rebecca.vaccaro
    rebecca.vaccaro
    Participant

Maybe a chicken pizza? You can use the whole wheat tortilla as 1 SC or 2 corn tortillas… I sometimes make a “chicken” or “taco” pizza. I always put the tortilla in the oven first (spray both sides)… few min on one side, then flip. Then add you toppings according to your macros (cooked chicken or cooked beef, cheese, a little sauce).. .I always use nonfat greek yogurt as sour cream. works like a charm.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.